LH SEN e-vouchers can now be used to upgade SQ and NH flights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LH SEN e-vouchers can now be used to upgade SQ and NH flights

LH SEN e-vouchers can now be used to upgade SQ and NH flights...thereby removing the only motivation I ever had to fly LH

http://www.miles-and-more.com/cdauti...dia_364790.pdf

See Page 11.

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
    ...thereby removing the only motivation I ever had to fly LH ...
    What about another visit to the FCT?
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

I had the pleasure of visiting the FCT for the first time a few weeks ago after arriving from SIN. Fabulous. That's what 'God like treatment' is all about.

It makes the SKL look frankly third rate.

Comment

Is the upgrade voucher eligible to be used for the 77W (or 380)?

Comment

So can someone explain how I use my upgrade vouchers on SQ as it is not clear to me from what Savage25 posted

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
            So can someone explain how I use my upgrade vouchers on SQ as it is not clear to me from what Savage25 posted

I think you just call M&M and do it as though it was a miles upgrade. Post 71 on the thread below may help:

http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthr...p?t=985&page=5
            Last edited by MAN Flyer; 24 April 2007, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
              Call M&M just like a normal *A mileage upgrade. One-segment upgrade on SQ requires 2 e-vouchers. Economy needs to be booked into Y or B, just like the *A mileage upgrades. Great value for SIN-EWR or EWR-SIN when booked ex-SIN since that books into Y anyway. Not so great if its booked ex-USA which books into S and is not upgradable according to M&M.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                I had the pleasure of visiting the FCT for the first time a few weeks ago after arriving from SIN. Fabulous. That's what 'God like treatment' is all about.

It makes the SKL look frankly third rate.
                I am glad FCT got a stamp of approval from you!

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                  Call M&M just like a normal *A mileage upgrade. One-segment upgrade on SQ requires 2 e-vouchers.
                  If this requires 2 e-vouchers, then how many can be earned on LH?? I'm checking for info on the LH website, but what is the real situation for earning these??

As per the SEN brochure you only get 2 e-vouchers, so I think SEN is not worth anything compared to 1k on UA (5 or 6 SWU's), except the fact that you get the LH ones to upgrade on SQ...

Comment

Originally posted by SuperFlyBoy View Post
                    If this requires 2 e-vouchers, then how many can be earned on LH?? I'm checking for info on the LH website, but what is the real situation for earning these??

As per the SEN brochure you only get 2 e-vouchers, so I think SEN is not worth anything compared to 1k on UA (5 or 6 SWU's), except the fact that you get the LH ones to upgrade on SQ...
                    I think you answered your very own question . You earn 2 e-vouchers for every SEN renewal.

Comment

Originally posted by YK@HKG View Post
                      Is the upgrade voucher eligible to be used for the 77W (or 380)?
                      I doubt it. The upgrade still needs to be booked into I and O. I doubt if LH will be informed of this, all they'll tell their SEN is sorry, no availability.

Comment

Working...
                      X