Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fruit Loops in SKL?

Hi All,

What a bizarre 1st post thread starter but wondered if anybody could help.

I was in the SKL this month waiting for my plane home to LHR when I decided to eat cereal. I swear they were fruit loops and tasted great but when I got back to London and ordered fruit loops of the internet they looked nothing like the version in the skl.

The kellogs fruit loops i got are brightly coloured and not very tasty whereas the SKL ones are slightly muted in colour and very tasty (could be due to the full fat milk i tried it with but i digress)

Any help would be appreciated, they were in the twisty handle container next to the bran flakes for reference.

Thanks,

Sean

The difference would be where it is manufactured. Kelloggs for SIN market is generally manufactured by Kelloggs Thailand (I don't know where yours were made). There would probably be regional differences in raw materials used leading to slightly different taste/colour.

BTW, its FrOOt loops not fruit loops

But then again, SQ may have gone cost cutting and gotten Froot Loop replicas....

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
      The difference would be where it is manufactured. Kelloggs for SIN market is generally manufactured by Kelloggs Thailand (I don't know where yours were made). There would probably be regional differences in raw materials used leading to slightly different taste/colour.

BTW, its FrOOt loops not fruit loops

But then again, SQ may have gone cost cutting and gotten Froot Loop replicas....
      You certainly know your cereal, 9V-JKL.

Comment

So they're basically just fruity Cheerios, are they?

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
          So they're basically just fruity Cheerios, are they?
          Yep!

Cheerios taste different around the world too!

I much prefer the USA version!

Comment

Working...
          X