ARN/CPH/OSL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARN/CPH/OSL

Which destinations (above) would you guys recommend for CNY holiday?

ARN.....
    This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

OSL.....

Comment

CPH

Comment

Come on....we're not helping him

Never been to any of the 3, only transited CPH. But I've only done a virtual trip to OSL courtesy of kyo

Comment

I am now in ARN actually....

Comment

This thread keeps getting better and better

I have long extolled the virtues of OSL, actually, and I find it more exciting than ARN for sure (although ARN has Ikea, in case you are so inclined)!

Comment

My original choice is OSL, however with the existing availability, I could only opt for ARN I afraid.

I believe OSL offers better food than ARN?

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
                  I am now in ARN actually....
                  How many nights are you staying in ARN? Hope you enjoy the trip!

Comment

Originally posted by ny911 View Post
                    How many nights are you staying in ARN? Hope you enjoy the trip!
                    I will be here 5 nights and I come here at least 2 times a year....

Comment

I'm trying CPH in March, but only for a few hours

Comment

I have been to both ARN and OSL, not to CPH, okay why I said ARN, firstly it is cheaper then OSL and the people are defintely much much friendlier...... it is very easy to get around the city and I think the scenary is much better too.... and it is a smaller city compared with OSL...... and since I work for a Swedish company of course I am siding with ARN.

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
                          I have been to both ARN and OSL, not to CPH, okay why I said ARN, firstly it is cheaper then OSL and the people are defintely much much friendlier...... it is very easy to get around the city and I think the scenary is much better too.... and it is a smaller city compared with OSL...... and since I work for a Swedish company of course I am siding with ARN.
                          I find Norwegians some of the friendliest people I've ever met. I wouldn't say they are any worse than the Swedes.

Your employers are tracking your every word online!

Comment

Final Decision is OSL.

Comment

I would suggest ARN. Food is better than OSL and there is more to do and see. Between Norway, Sweden and Denmark, Sweden is the least expensive, followed by Denmark then Norway.

Actually it depends on what you would like to do. If it is scenery you are after, I would say head to BGO. It was Norway's second capital (after Trondheim), before it was moved to OSL. Beautiful place and rich with culture. Both SAS and Norwegian fly there from OSL. There is a UNESCO heritage site near the fish market (near downtown) which is worth a look.

In terms of weather, they are all freaking cold at this time of the year.
                              God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Working...
                              X