New Champagne in J?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Champagne in J?

Saw this new offering "Champagne Henriot Brut Soverain" on the SIN-TPE-SIN sector. However, only Bollinger was loaded. Is this a new offering?

Never heard of it. Are they just picking out random french names to name champagnes these days?

Yes, I know I could just google it

Comment

I know that one, it`s more blended than most champagnes heading towards a 50/50 blend. Made from around 40% Chardonnay and 60% Pinot Noir. More acidic than what I like. Best to leave in the wine cellar for a year or two before drinking.
      Last edited by Singapore Sling; 19 November 2011, 08:21 PM. Reason: confusing wording

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore Sling View Post
        I know that one, it`s more off a mix than a proper champagne. Made from Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.

Those sentences make absolutely no sense.
        HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post

+1...

Comment

Has both this and Bolly on a recent BNE-SIN. The Henriot was pleasant and certainly livened up the early morning departure albeit a little acidic. Still prefer the Bolly myself.
            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Thats because you have not drunk enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore Sling View Post
                Thats because you have not drunk enough.
                Good to see you and SQTalked have been spending a lot of time together!
                HUGE AL

Comment

Good to see you and SQTalked have been spending a lot of time together!
                  SQTalked is the master I`m the apprentice.

Really I am trying to give it up, but I just need to finish all the bottles I have first, I don`t want to waste it!

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                    Henriot was pleasant and certainly livened up the early morning departure albeit a little acidic. Still prefer the Bolly myself.
                    Had a few glasses of this and while I still prefer Bolly, it's not bad although I would agree it is more acidic.

Should've prolly opted for the nasi lemak for my meal
                    Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Ach yes, it went down quite nicely with the creamed spinanch and greasy Kartoffeln/hash browns this morning
                      Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Working...
                      X