KUL hotels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KUL hotels

My perpetual inability to be decisive has struck once again...

Short of tossing a coin, I'm now opening the floor to the experts on here.

For around the same rate, which of the following would you stay in:
    1) Sheraton Imperial, Club floor room (includes high speed wifi in lounge, buffer brekkies, evening canapes yada yada yada) - but with renovation works going on in the hotel

2) Westin - standard room, with decor I prefer - but nothing else thrown in

I need to be near the US Embassy, but both hotels are pretty near each other so that shouldn't be too much of a concern.

I've not looked at the Le Meridien at Sentral yet but I do want to be in the middle of the nice bits of town so the LM Sentral isn't really on my radar at the moment.

Yours in gratitude,
    Keith
    Last edited by KeithMEL; 19 April 2007, 10:12 AM.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Sheraton Imperial has Asian Heritage Row ...quite nice row of chill out places...

Westin...quite bored with the place and i have better food...shopping options elsewhere...also getting in and out by car is most of the time madness...

Le Meridien and KL Hilton...been there many times cos crew hotel of a certain airline so i meet friends of the airline there...short taxi/drive ride to Bangsar...and of cos convenience of the LRT to Embassy Row...

Comment

Just got an email from the Sheraton Imperial in response to my enquiry about their renovation works. It'd only be between 9am-6pm (I must get up earlier than mid day in that case ), and there'd be buffer floors above and below the renovated floors. Will arrive to a brand new club lounge as it'd be done by the time I get there... Looks like my choice is now simple.
      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

the blvd. hotel was good. right next to mid valley. awesome hotel.

Comment

Originally posted by boeingboy787 View Post
          the blvd. hotel was good. right next to mid valley. awesome hotel.
          isn't that the cititel ?

Comment

stayed at westin a while back... room is okay, but the service is mediocre. the receptionist is very uptight and very slow to process check in and check out. i prefer the marriott next door...

i believe, cititel and boulevard is owned by the same group. boulevard is newer and it is 4 stars, instead of cititel 3 stars

Comment

Cheers for the feedback on alternatives, but blame my Starwood addiction - have to be either Westin or SI. But location is important so not the Le Meridien.

Comment

Working...
              X