Taxi transfers - ROME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taxi transfers - ROME

Do any seasoned pro's have recommendations for a reputable outfit to get our party of six plus luggage from FCO into the centre of Rome (just by Ponte Sisto, in case anyone wondered)?

There's a wealth of choice, but a flashy website does not a reliable company make....
    If God had really intended men to fly, he'd make it easier to get to the airport.

It's a flat fee from FCO to within the Aurelian Walls - about 45 euros, so maybe 2 cabs would work best? Just hail one off the ranks

Comment

indeed that was my first thought, but given the ages and er... limitations of the majority of the party, there isn't a responsible adult that can go in the second car to control matters.
      There's a few outfits offering big merc 6-8 people vans for 60-70 euro's, but i guess most of us on here tend to be solo or couple travellers rather than large groups - i was being slightly over-optimistic that we'd have any collective knowledge on it, that's all.
      If God had really intended men to fly, he'd make it easier to get to the airport.

Comment

Working...
      X