Jet Airways new F, J, Y

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jet Airways new F, J, Y

Look at the F class. It is simply wonderful - the same as EK 345 but more elegant - choice of color is very warm as well. By the way, F will also have 23 inch screen and a BOSE Acoustic Headphone. How do you think SQ will react since SQ new F is just quite a dissapointment?

J is similar to new CX, NZ, VS, and DL but with a 15.4 inch screen. I think SQ new J seat still looks better.

Y is similar to new Y on SQ 77W but it looks better with a special headrests and leg nest..... Wow! SQ is simply falling behind here with the F & Y products.

To top it off, Krug and Dom will be served in F and Dom (How about this?) will be served in J.

www.jetairways.com
    Last edited by UMD; 17 April 2007, 06:35 PM.

View in IE...Firefox seems to have some issues:

http://www.jetairways.com/msib21/Fro...ash/flash.html

http://www.jetairways.com/msib21/Fro...ash/flash.html

Now to figure out how to afford F on this

Comment

I love dynamic, innovative companies. Good on ya, Jet Airways!

The question for me is: which alliance will successfully woo them into joining? (And maybe one more question: could Jet make transiting in India -- dunno what their hub is -- an attractive alternative for someone doing LHR-SIN? )
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

wow i must say that the first class is simply breathtaking. The choice of color is so elegant. But the economy looks so much like SQ. I doubt that the first class will beat the new F class on the SQ A380

Comment

Wow.. I have got to say the F looks more appealing than SQ 77W's.
          Hope the SQ 380 F will beat this one.

The J is more like CX's new J. The seat reclines flat, not flips flat.

Comment

Wow...the F suite certainly looks tempting.....while sipping Dom in J is also another attractive alternative...hmmm..

Comment

The adverts are so SQ..

The girl lying down on her stomach with the computers, the mom and child seating together in F.....looks familiar ??

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                The J is more like CX's new J. The seat reclines flat, not flips flat.
                Actually it looks exactly like AC's new J product

Comment

I wonder what the overall travel experience will be like. When I tried EK the seat was very impressive but overall I came away with the overall impression that they are rather cheap and nasty

Comment

the first class tv is 23 inch correct?

Comment

Originally posted by singaporeairlinesboi View Post
                      the first class tv is 23 inch correct?
                      Yes...it is 23 inch.

Didn't SQ used to provide technical support to this airline during its early day of setting up? I may be wrong but I seem to remember there was an Indian airliners that SQ help set up.

I doubt the experience will be like SQ yet but I think it will improve with time and the introduction of these new products will definitely help.

Comment

Originally posted by UMD View Post
                        Didn't SQ used to provide technical support to this airline during its early day of setting up? I may be wrong but I seem to remember there was an Indian airliners that SQ help set up.
                        Don't think so. I think they got Lufthansa to initially provide technical support and service training. They did start hiring a few ex-SQ cabin crew in the last couple of years though.

Comment

Seen in the Straits Times today...ABN Amro Dil Se Platinum Mastercard with privileges on Jet Airways:

Offers

Jet Airways

5% off air tickets for International and Indian domestic flights, purchased from Jet Airways Singapore office with your ABN AMRO Dil Se Platinum Card

10kg additional baggage allowance on all sectors, in all travel classes, on top of any Jet Airways tier allowance, purchased from Jet Airways Singapore office with your ABN AMRO Dil Se Platinum Card

Jet Airways Lounge access privileges in Singapore and India, no matter what class of travel you are flying, when you produce a Jet Privilege Gold Tier card

Accelerate to JP Gold Tier membership by completing just one return journey in Business Class between Singapore and Mumbai, New Delhi or Chennai, to enjoy the prestige and elite privileges of JP Gold Tier status.

Convert your ABN AMRO Rewards points into Jet Provolege (JP) miles.

Comment

Originally posted by UMD View Post

I doubt the experience will be like SQ yet but I think it will improve with time and the introduction of these new products will definitely help.
                            They got support from MH too. A senior 747-400 captain from MH, Dato Gurcharan Singh actually went over there to become director of Flight ops for a while even.

Comment

from the looks of it and Jet's video - their F class en suite is definitely miles ahead of SQ's and its sad to see SQ F being outclassed in only a few months time and after spending all that money and hope the ones in its 1st A380 be updated or changed to something like Jets'

Comment

Working...
                              X