X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singapore Airlines To Serve Sweet White Wine In Suites And First Class

Singapore Airlines To Serve Sweet White Wine In Suites And First Class

http://www.singaporeair.com/jsp/cms/...s/ne110819.jsp

In a nutshell, I'm starting to see more and more of a differentiation between J and F with SQ, and that's the way it should be. Although J needs improving anyway to compete with Mid-East carriers with deeper pockets who give more to pax...

Would love to give this new nectar a try

Comment

Yippie! Travelling on the error Saver award to Milan in 2 weeks' time, just in time to try this new offering!

Comment

I believe I had this same wine with dessert in F on one of my recent EK flights
        Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Wine Event in The Private Room, Terminal 3 SilverKris Lounge

Wine Event in The Private Room, Terminal 3 SilverKris Lounge

We are proud to present a wine-tasting event exclusively for Suites and First Class passengers in The Private Room, Terminal 3 SilverKris Lounge, from 29 August to 09 September 2011. Commencing daily from 8pm to midnight, this event will feature a selection of Red Burgundies as well as a 2009 Château Filhot, Sauternes. Cabin Crew Air Sommeliers will also make presentations at the top of every hour to introduce these wines.

https://www.singaporeair.com/jsp/cms...klwinenews.jsp

Comment

Delicious is an understatement!

Although at first reading the thread title I thought that SQ was going to be introducing a decent riesling onto the menu

Comment

surely a more mature sauternes is not too much to ask for in First?

Comment

Working...
              X