What to do in Putrajaya and how easy is it to get out to KL Ciry Centre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do in Putrajaya and how easy is it to get out to KL Ciry Centre

Alright, so I have been invited to a friend's wedding to be held in Marriott Putrajaya and our party of 7 decided to do a 3D2N sojourn while blessing the newlyweds, thus the topic.

Any ideas welcome. Thanks in advance to the abangs and kakaks.

Enjoy the national sport of Putrajaya.

I hear the 2011 Regional Watching Paint Dry championships are on around that time! Winning team gets to represent malaysia in the world watching paint dry championships held annually in Neuchatel switzerland.

Otherwise, head to KL downtown - only takes 40 minutes or so.

Comment

read that you can do canoing (or kayaking) in the lake?

I also believe the KLIA Express has a stop in Putrajaya, it is like 20 minutes ride to KL Sentral?
      visit my blog

Comment

You can always hop on the KLIA Transit for a 20min journey to KL if watching the grass grow or watching the lake water evaporate ain't your cup of tea

Comment

well u n your frens can wear yellow from top to bottom n head to KL in a group....this sure will attract the cops n ** afternoon will b more intersteing

Comment

Hello Abangs and Kakaks,

So the trip has been firmed and booked with AK for a party of 7, How does one get from the LCCT to Marriott Putrajaya? If we were cabbing, should we go for 2 cabs or are there van combis?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
            X