Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

change traveling date of redemption ticket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change traveling date of redemption ticket?

I have one first class saver redemption ticket with 15% off discount for I did it online. But in the record, the booking was made via the Krisflyer service center.
    Because there was a tricky thing that when I intended to finish the final step of paying the taxes with my credit card online. The SQ website got some technical problem..so I called Krisflyer service center which helped me issue the ticket later on and still gave me 15% off discount.
    Now I am thinking of changing the return date even I havent used the ticket of first sector. Some staffs said, for it's redeemed with 15% off, so if I wanna change any traveling date, I have to pay the 15% discounted miles back. Some staffs said..as long as I change it 24 hours prior to the departure time of the first sector of outbound flight, I *** need to pay the 15% miles back or any other service fee. Today, the staff said, he is not sure whether I have to pay back those miles, but since I did it online, I am supposed to change it anytime online.But, I *** see anywhere that I can change the traveling date online, and it seems like, my booking is still counted as "booked via service center".
    So anyone ever changes the traveling date of your redemption free ticket booked online? Thanx for your sharing!

No date changes is possible via online.
    If you need to change your dates, it will have to be through SQ offices/KrisFlyer service center.

Comment

Actually, I have made an online redemption and gotten the 15% discount some time back. Then I realised that I need to change my return dates. I went back online and click on the "Change Flight Dates" link to change the return flight. It was successfully changed without any penalty in miles. However, the set-back is that seats must be available for you to change. You can't do any waitlisting at all....

Comment

hi my name is shean i am wondering if i can change my departure date on my redemption ticket . i leave brisbane to go to chiangmai on 11 september

Originally posted by StarG View Post
        No date changes is possible via online.
        If you need to change your dates, it will have to be through SQ offices/KrisFlyer service center.
        how long wauld it take to change the date if i rang the office in singapore?
        Last edited by jjpb3; 7 September 2007, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sean24
          how long wauld it take to change the date if i rang the office in singapore?
          It would be immediate if there are seats available.

Welcome to SQTalk, sean24!

Comment

Working...
          X