Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 hours in BCN: what to do?

Guys....
    Will arrive at BCN at 10:10am on JK and leaving at 6:40pm on LH. Have the lounge access, but temped to go to the city...

Qustions:

1. Is there any left luggage service at T1? For my cabin luggage....
    2. What's the most convinience way to go to the city and back, train or bus? Heard that the train leave from T2, not T1....
    3. What to do in Barcelona in that short time? Any great spot for food and scenenaries?

Thanks guys...

Head down to la ramblas. Sit and people watch over a cup of coffee.

Comment

Is it your first time? I thought you have been there before?

I'd suggest in the following order: Park Guell, La Boqueria (along La Ramblas), end up at the bottom along Port Vell and have some tapas... Then go back to the airport. No idea about left luggage, but you'd need a taxi to go to Park Guell...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
        Is it your first time? I thought you have been there before?

I'd suggest in the following order: Park Guell, La Boqueria (along La Ramblas), end up at the bottom along Port Vell and have some tapas... Then go back to the airport. No idea about left luggage, but you'd need a taxi to go to Park Guell...
        +1.

Good plan though you need a taxi from Park Guell to Place de Catalonia, the northern end of Ramblas.Can walk from there

Comment

Thanks all for the responses...
          Actually that would be my 3rd times to BCN, but never had time to explore the city. Always a short 1 day transits.
          The First visit only managed to visit the Sagrada Familia...
          The second visit only an over night stay at the hotel near the airport...
          So practically know nothing about this city...
          Need information about the best way to get to the places that mentioned from the airport. Train, bus or taxi?

Once again, thanks to you all...

Comment

Working...
          X