• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music plays...

Dialled, 0844 800 2380 ....

Music starts playing....

*music stops*

We apologise for the delay in answering your call, your call is in a queue and one of our agents will be with you as quickly as possible.

please visit our website at www.singaporeair.co.uk.

Thank you for waiting

*music plays again*

Comment

My neck is a bit pain now...still waiting

Comment

Music plays again....

Comment

*music stops*

We apologise for the delay in answering your call, your call is in a queue and one of our agents will be with you as quickly as possible.

please visit our website at www.singaporeair.co.uk.

Thank you for waiting

*music plays again*

for the 4-5 time

Comment

FINALLY!

Took 1 minute to change my flight. Waiting for more than 10 minutes

Comment

10-minute hold time, and your knickers are in a twist? Are you sure you've realized you're in the UK?

(P.S. This is why the speakerphone function is very valuable on your UK mobile or landline. )
              Last edited by jjpb3; 29 March 2007, 06:08 AM. Reason: wording
              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

The other day I called KrisFlyer in Singapore...on hold for two minutes, then someone picks up. I start telling her that I want to redeem an award and she says "I'm sorry sir, I'm only the receptionist. All the call center agents are busy. Can I take down your flight requirements and get an agent to call you back later this afternoon?"

Comment

10 minutes is quite 'good' for the UK!

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                    The other day I called KrisFlyer in Singapore...on hold for two minutes, then someone picks up. I start telling her that I want to redeem an award and she says "I'm sorry sir, I'm only the receptionist. All the call center agents are busy. Can I take down your flight requirements and get an agent to call you back later this afternoon?"

Had that too. Mentioned to the receptionist what I needed. Agent called back SIX hrs later. At least when she called back, it was done

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                      10-minute hold time, and your knickers are in a twist? Are you sure you've realized you're in the UK?

(P.S. This is why the speakerphone function is very valuable on your UK mobile or landline. )
                      Hehe, yar, but using the office phone, it's not that advisable to use the speakerphone function!

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore_Air View Post
                        10 minutes is quite 'good' for the UK!
                        It was probably more than that, enough for me to think of starting the thread, start the thread, and listen to the repeating message, and jot them down.

Comment

I thought the call centre is offshored to india? How come the line still busy? I hate having to call to change my flights, can't I do it online?

Comment

Duh...called KMS and got the receptionist again. Maybe I should ask her for her direct line

Comment

LOL

Oh I just had a WTF moment. I tried calling the Singapore-based Reservation Call Centre which operates 24 hours. I called, followed instructions, (1 for english, 2 for Economy, etc etc) and then I hold...and then was told that all lines are busy, please call again later...and then HANG UP!

Comment

Working...
                              X