Loads on JFK-FRA in C?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loads on JFK-FRA in C?

Anyone know if what the loads in general are?

-A

Roughly 50% the couple of times I've taken it...

Comment

On my flight which was 2 weeks ago, it was full on upper deck, with another 3 on the main deck. Rather empty I would say...

Comment

It was only 1/3 full on the main deck the last time I took it.

Comment

Due to a better way to solve the problem this one is now redundant, but thanks for all the replies. Feel free to look at my other thread on how to do SIN-BKK in biz without paying too much.

-A

Comment

I just flew this and the C load was about 80% -- the highest I've seen on this route.

Comment

I was on the same flight as zvezda and it was quite full. The lady next to me in 17C wanted to move downstairs but all that was available was a middle seat.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                I was on the same flight as zvezda and it was quite full. The lady next to me in 17C wanted to move downstairs but all that was available was a middle seat.
                Why on earth would anyone want to give up 17C?? Coz she preferred a window seat???
                My Cafe Adventures
                Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
                http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

I had 11A. I would have traded for 17C. I hadn't even noticed Savage25 on the flight. I ran into him with CGK on the way to the lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by zvezda View Post
                    I had 11A. I would have traded for 17C. I hadn't even noticed Savage25 on the flight. I ran into him with CGK on the way to the lounge.
                    You guys bump into each other like how colleagues run into each other at the office cafe. I wish one day I could join your club! Flying once in a few months is hardly enough for me. Then again, family commitments mean this isn't quite possible at this point in time.
                    Last edited by The High Flyer; 3 May 2007, 09:31 AM.
                    My Cafe Adventures
                    Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
                    http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

Originally posted by The High Flyer View Post
                      Why on earth would anyone want to give up 17C?? Coz she preferred a window seat???
                      She shot me a scornful look as she settled down, then asked the FSS for a seat downstairs. Actually, demanded is more like it - she was being quite a PITA before take-off, demanding the FSS bring her a Silver Kris and KrisShop magazine because she didn't want to lean over me to reach for the window magazine pocket, chucking her newspapers in the area behind seat 14A, etc. I tuned her out for the rest of the flight.

The service on the flight was impeccable - truly a delight to be back on SQ after 4 months of flying NW, AA and US. As I walked upstairs at boarding, I asked the same FSS if I could stow my rollaboard in the closet. She saw my name on my PPS luggage tag and walked me to my seat without me having to show her my boarding pass or tell her my seat number Also got my meal order taken first in the whole cabin, champagne refilled like magic, etc

Comment

In hindsight, that would have been better. I thought you looked familiar when I saw you boarding, but couldn't be sure. Only realized it when CGK and I met you after disembarking.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                          Also got my meal order taken first in the whole cabin
                          Are you sure? My meal order was taken three or four minutes after I boarded.

Unfortunately, I was not scanning faces during boarding, so I didn't notice you until I saw you with CGK. Were you in the VS Clubhouse before the flight?

Comment

Originally posted by The High Flyer View Post
                            [Kidding mode ON]Savage did u take a shower before the flight?? If no, this could be a reason
                            There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                            If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Are you sure? My meal order was taken three or four minutes after I boarded.

Unfortunately, I was not scanning faces during boarding, so I didn't notice you until I saw you with CGK. Were you in the VS Clubhouse before the flight?
                              I saw her taking meal orders up from random seats (I assume all PPS pax on board) after she took mine - it was also very early after boarding. I visited both the lounges - the T4 Sky Lounge and the Clubhouse.

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
                              [Kidding mode ON]Savage did u take a shower before the flight?? If no, this could be a reason
                              Showered at 4pm, and was quite sure I wasn't stinking...even brushed my teeth in the Clubhouse after I had dinner there

Comment

Working...
                              X