Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J Menu Requests

Hi,

Does anyone have a copy of the latest J Menus for the following flights?

SQ 317
    SQ 285
    SQ 286
    SQ 318

Am flyign on those flights soon and wondering whether i should book the cook so hoping to see whats on offer first ! thanks!

Did none of those come up on a search ?.

Comment

Not for this year

Comment

What year are you referring to ?. Surely the calendar year as we are only 2 weeks into it!.

Comment

2011- hence the request for latest if anyone has it!

Comment

Originally posted by hotshtoec View Post
            2011- hence the request for latest if anyone has it!
            Lordy, some SQTalkers are an impatient lot.

Looking forward to the menu posts from your flights, hotshtoec. I think you'll be the first to post the 2011 menus from those flights.
            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Anyone flown on SQ241 in J recently? Going through the sticky threads I realize there's hasn't been many posts on the flight, only a few back when the flight was still SQ233, it is definitely the less popular SYD route. I will be taking that flight in July and was hoping to see what kind of meals are served and whether to BTC or not. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by yuel View Post
                Anyone flown on SQ241 in J recently? Going through the sticky threads I realize there's hasn't been many posts on the flight, only a few back when the flight was still SQ233, it is definitely the less popular SYD route. I will be taking that flight in July and was hoping to see what kind of meals are served and whether to BTC or not. Thanks!
                BTC recommended.

Comment

Does anyone know the meal service on SQ 405 from Delhi to Singapore. Will it be Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch or Continental Breakfast/Lunch? The timings are odd, and either of those combinations seem possible

Comment

Working...
                  X