Best SQ routing to BKK...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best SQ routing to BKK...

I know there are a variety of opinions on this, due to the new seating in F/C for LAX-TPE-SIN and SFO-ICN-SIN on the 77W and the 744 option for SFO-HKG-SIN. And, let's not forget the LAX-NRT-BKK direct route that requires an overnight in Toyko somewhere.

Also, we have the non-stop to SIN from LAX on the A345 with 2 classes of service.

So, please vote your preference for F-class or C-class for this journey, depending upon which you feel is the best value.

Thanks!
    LH
    F class: LAX-TPE-SIN-BKK (77W)
    0.00%
    F class: LAX-NRT-BKK (744)
    28.57%
    F class: SFO-ICN-SIN-BKK (77W)
    14.29%
    F class: SFO-HKG-SIN-BKK (744)
    14.29%
    C class: LAX-SIN-BKK (A345)
    28.57%
    C class: LAX-TPE-SIN-BKK (77W)
    14.29%
    C class: LAX-NRT-BKK (744)
    0.00%
    C class: SFO-ICN-SIN-BKK (77W)
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

None.

CX. LAX-HKG-BKK.. all in F on 744.

Comment

If you want to travel with SQ in F, then I would would recommend SQ011(747-412) (LAX-NRT-SIN) then for SIN-BKK take either SQ972, SQ978, or SQ626 (if you want to travel in the 772), or SQ970 or SQ976 (if you want to travel in the 773).

The SIN-BKK route is up to you
      "Singapore Girl, You're A Great Way To Fly"

-Singapore Airlines

Comment

Many factors influenced the choice to be made. For example, using KF miles for an award tix, will definitely cross out 77W options.
        If you can be more details in the other states of situations, perhaps I could pick my choices.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
          Many factors influenced the choice to be made. For example, using KF miles for an award tix, will definitely cross out 77W options.
          If you can be more details in the other states of situations, perhaps I could pick my choices.
          Point well taken!

No awards points for me, unfortunately. I will be paying the going rate from the SQ website.

Regards
          LH

Comment

Options 2, 3, 7, 8 are not convenient at all. They will involve overnight stays in either SIN or NRT to make connections.
            My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

Working...
            X