Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phuket Lounge access for Business pax with SilkAir

Hi all,

I am flying in a party of 4 from Phuket to Singapore on SilkAir on Jan 10, and then onward with SQ to MEL all on the one booking. We all have business class tickets.

At Phuket Airport is their any Business and/or airport lounge access for those possessing business class tickets?

Thanks.

Hi LoveTravellingOz,

There is a TG lounge at Phuket. Silk Air business passengers are entitled to use this lounge.

It's a pretty small lounge, and the food offerings are fairly limited, but it serves its purpose as a place to relax away from the crowds.

Also, there are no toilets in the lounge, which is a pity, but you don't have to go far outside the lounge to find one.

I don't think there are any other lounges in the departure area, but if you want to waste a bit of time before going through immigration, there is a very nice TG run restaurant on the top floor of the main building.

Comment

Originally posted by DinkumDave View Post
      Hi LoveTravellingOz,

There is a TG lounge at Phuket. Silk Air business passengers are entitled to use this lounge.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by DinkumDave View Post
        I don't think there are any other lounges in the departure area, but if you want to waste a bit of time before going through immigration, there is a very nice TG run restaurant on the top floor of the main building.
        Some pictures of the restaurant (in which the lounge was temporarily located at one point):

http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4316

Comment

Thanks for the advice.

The lounge was basic (food, drink etc), but comfortable and not crowded at all.

Toilets were outside, but only just around the corner.
          It had free wifi and 3 computers with internet.

Comment

Working...
          X