HND Suite lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HND Suite lounge

I have not seen any thread on the lounge in the new International terminal. If I missed it, my apologies.

It seems that NH has now renamed its F class lounges as "Suite Lounges". I noticed this a few days ago in NRT and today at HND.
    The Suite Lounge in HND is quite nice. It has a style with a lot more personality than the one in NRT. Heavy use of the black color but I must say that I like the setup.

First a general view of the main seating area:

View from the front row seats towards the entrance

The food selection is much larger than at NRT:

And there is a dining area:

Pretty nice overall.

Funny discovery:
    Each seat has a pillow. The pillow is tied to the back of the seat so you can't take it to another seat!

Comment

Very nice DFP ! chalk another one up for HND!

Comment

Thanks, DFP! Is there a special entrance to the lounge ?

I don't know about JL from the new international terminal at HND but the F check-in facilities (also for OW emeralds) for JL domestics from HND terminal 1 really is very nice (I passed through again earlier today). Right next to the check-in area is security just for F/OW emerald pax (it's always been empty when I've gone there) and from there, a door straight into the F lounge.

Comment

I just had a shower. The showers are shared with the J lounge and I had to wait for a while to get one. Here is a picture:

Very nice shower room and as some of you with trained eyes may have noticed at first glance, they do provide l'Occitane kits.
          Last edited by DeltaFlyingProf; 29 December 2010, 07:43 AM. Reason: typo making it look like I do not have command of English grammar

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
            Thanks, DFP! Is there a special entrance to the lounge ?

I don't know about JL from the new international terminal at HND but the F check-in facilities (also for OW emeralds) for JL domestics from HND terminal 1 really is very nice (I passed through again earlier today). Right next to the check-in area is security just for F/OW emerald pax (it's always been empty when I've gone there) and from there, a door straight into the F lounge.
            I have not tried HND for a JL flight yet but what you describe is really nice.
            Unfortunately, if there is such a thing for NH, I was not told about it. Since the SQ check in was done by NH staff, I presume they would know if such a thing exist so it sounds like it probably does not.

Comment

Very nice. Another example of how SQ really do not 'get it' with lounges.....

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                Very nice. Another example of how SQ really do not 'get it' with lounges.....
                +1

That is indeed one nice shower room! Much more updated than NRT. And let's not get started on the showers in TPR -- where you must exit the room to use the toilet.
                HUGE AL

Comment

On a stylistic note, I must admit that what the color scheme of the lounge evoked to me when I first entered was a feeling that it was still Halloween! With all the black and the glass panels with embedded lighting...

Comment

Very nice shower room and as some of you with trained eyes may have noticed at first glance, they do provide l'Occitane kits.
                    I bet Kyo or Kyo+ will have those trained eyes, he is a fan of those inspiring L'Occitane products.

Comment

I have never seen the ANA lounge at HND Intl so empty as in these photographs - usually it is way overcrowded. And don't touch the wine - it is Japanese and is truly poisonous.

Comment

Originally posted by feb01mel View Post
                        I bet Kyo or Kyo+ will have those trained eyes, he is a fan of those inspiring L'Occitane products.
                        As luck would have it, I've managed to garner four L'O sets in my Taiwan trip over the last 6 days so far... the advance hotel selections are paying off

And yes, I did spot the kit in DFP's photo - reminds me of my last NRT lounge run where I came away with all three kits on offer... did a double NH shower run. Seems to be lots of those recently.

Oh, my Bliss supply for the next year is also well and truly covered after W HKG last week too.

Comment

Originally posted by Tokyo Solitaire View Post
                          I have never seen the ANA lounge at HND Intl so empty as in these photographs - usually it is way overcrowded. And don't touch the wine - it is Japanese and is truly poisonous.
                          True, the wine selection is really sorry. Only one red and one white, both Japanese.

Comment

Hi,
                            I have two noob questions about HND NH F and Check-in:
                            1. Can SQ F pax use NH Suite Lounge in HND?
                            2. My HND-SIN flight is going to be SQ633 departing 00:30, is it possible to check-in early say at 20:00 or 19:00? As we would have been kicked out of my hotel by then.

Thanks.
                            Last edited by StrataCruiser; 22 February 2011, 05:51 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by StrataCruiser View Post
                              2. My HND-SIN flight is going to be SQ633 departing 00:30, is it possible to check-in early say at 20:00
                              I can help you with this one, the answer is no.

Take a look at this link: http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U...nter_Times.pdf

Comment

Working...
                              X