X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singapore Airlines Reveals B777-300ER Seat Map

Singapore Airlines Limited has released the B777-300ER seat map

i'm in love with this acft....
    There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
    If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Hmm. Note the small Raffles Class box in front of rows 11 and 14.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
        i'm in love with this acft....
        Me too. But it's being coquettish about flying on my usual LHR-SIN routing.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

from the looks of it - no extra leg room in row 14 or 11.

Comment

Yep from the looks of it, not point in getting the raffles bulkhead.
            My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

Good to snag rows 11 and 12 though - will feel like some airline's current F product in that private cabin.
              All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                Good to snag rows 11 and 12 though - will feel like some airline's current F product in that private cabin.
                Just wait and see... May be the two rows 11 and 12 will get less service...

Comment

I've got 11A for CDG-SIN so we'll see. I am a big fan of bulkhead window seats.

Comment

Task for those on the inaugural and early flights

Does 31AK, 44AK have the life raft sticking out from the door reducing legroom? and where are the IFE boxes in Y, are they still at C,D,H seats?

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                      Does 31AK, 44AK have the life raft sticking out from the door reducing legroom? and where are the IFE boxes in Y, are they still at C,D,H seats?
                      Haven't they managed to make the IFE boxes so small they are sort of 'in between' the seats and don't affect legroom ?.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                        Haven't they managed to make the IFE boxes so small they are sort of 'in between' the seats and don't affect legroom ?.
                        Don't know. Hope so thus my question

Comment

I asked the Panasonic Avionics Corp man in HKG and he said yes.

Also look forward to higher resolution KrisWorld and less / no lag thanks to the power of fibre optics!

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore_Air View Post
                            Hmm. Note the small Raffles Class box in front of rows 11 and 14.

From the looks of it, the small box is the console (i suspect a mimicked seat back) that contains all the hardware. Because of the design specification having most of it in the seat in front of you rather than in your own seat, i doubt for row 11 it's mounted on a wall. probably means no extra legroom

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore_Air View Post
                              I asked the Panasonic Avionics Corp man in HKG and he said yes.

Also look forward to higher resolution KrisWorld and less / no lag thanks to the power of fibre optics!
                              Excellent news

Comment

Working...
                              X