Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAEC TP on the various QF fares

Paging OZ based flyers!

Which of the following do the domestic QF fare buckets book into? (obviously need to be Y B or H, to qualify for BAEC TP)

Red e-deal (i guess this one doesn't)
    Super Saver
    Flexi Saver
    Fully Flexible

Just right click on the page with the list of fares and select view page source. Then do ctrl F and find the flight number you're hoping to book on. You will see the different fares and their fare classes. Have your other window open to compare.

Using QF804 MEL-CBR on the 30th of March as an eg:

displayPrice(1,361);fillForm('H','HOX','804','QF', 'MEL','CBR',
    This means the fully flexible fare of $361 books into H.

As a general guide:

Red e-deals = N, O or Q
    Super Saver = M, V or R
    Flexi Saver = K
    Fully Flex = Y, B or H

BAEC TPs are expensive!
    Last edited by KeithMEL; 24 March 2007, 01:37 PM.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
      BAEC TPs are expensive!
      Why do you think I've been edging away from BA status? The award availability to Asia-Pacific also requires too much forward-planning to suit me.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
        Why do you think I've been edging away from BA status? The award availability to Asia-Pacific also requires too much forward-planning to suit me.
        Have you thought about AAdvantage?
        But you'd have to fly to the US on AA if you wanna get there directly...
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Have you thought about AAdvantage?
          But you'd have to fly to the US on AA if you wanna get there directly...
          Under consideration. I don't have to act on the thoughts until the latter half of the year, when the TATL transatlantic business class fares sometimes reach reasonable levels. I'd also hate to lose the mileage-earning opportunities from work-funded trips across the Atlantic (corporate contract with BA).

Comment

I'd also hate to lose the mileage-earning opportunities from work-funded trips across the Atlantic (corporate contract with BA).
            I'm sure YYZ isn't too much of a detour.

Comment

I'm sure YYZ isn't too much of a detour.
              It is when colleagues or clients are on the same flight as you.

Comment

Fully Flex = Y, B or H

BAEC TPs are expensive!
                It is if anyone is silly enough to go for YBH when, depending on availability and time of booking of course, I or T are cheaper and give you a better class of service!

Comment

It is when colleagues or clients are on the same flight as you.
                  Get them hooked on MRs as well.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                    It is if anyone is silly enough to go for YBH when, depending on availability and time of booking of course, I or T are cheaper and give you a better class of service!
                    Yes even T is cheaper than the QF K fare and gives 10% and 50% more miles and QPts respectively.
                    Even cheaper when you can escape the ridiculous fuel fines on your booking....*cough cough*

No such fares on the Oz domestic runs though.

Comment

Working...
                    X