Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plane Spotting in Melbourne

Hi

I will be in Melbourne during Mid December having a 3 night stay before heading back to SIN on SQ228. Would love to do some plane spotting in Melbourne. Any folks on SQtalk know of any great places where one can spot arrivals or departures during afternoon to evening.

Thank you

Originally posted by B777rocks View Post
    Hi

I will be in Melbourne during Mid December having a 3 night stay before heading back to SIN on SQ228. Would love to do some plane spotting in Melbourne. Any folks on SQtalk know of any great places where one can spot arrivals or departures during afternoon to evening.

Thank you
    Best spot would be tullamarine lookout.... drive down melrose drive... turn at link road.... if you drive from MEL airport its before CILOM lodge... turn right to south centre road... then follow operations road... its located near to ATC tower.

Comment

Originally posted by blast-off View Post
      Best spot would be tullamarine lookout.... drive down melrose drive... turn at link road.... if you drive from MEL airport its before CILOM lodge... turn right to south centre road... then follow operations road... its located near to ATC tower.
      Thank You for the reply! I will check it out!

Comment

As I don't have time to go to the MEL airport outer perimeter so here are some of the shots inside the terminal.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i5...v10/?start=all
        Last edited by SQTalker; 23 November 2010, 03:06 AM.

Comment

You really should be asking these sort of questions on ninervictor.com and airliners.net

Comment

Working...
          X