Answers to your comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Answers to your comments

on my last KL flight from AMS to YVR i took the time to comment my experience and i gave it to the crew.

today, i found in my mailbox a letter from KL:

Dear Mr. XXX,
    We would like to thank you very much for your letter and the remarks that it contained about KLM's cabinstaff on flight KL0681 from Amsterdam to Vancouver.

Altough we receive many kind of comments among the numbers of letters we receive every day, it is always encouraging as well as helpful to know that what we do is meeting with the approval of our customers.

Of course that is what we aim to do every day, but when a customer takes the time, as you have done, to write and comment favourably upon our performance we are particularly grateful. I assure you that a copy of your letter has been passed on to the concerning department management.

Our thanks once again for your commendation and we hope we can continue to live up to your expectations and that you will have many more opportunities to experience the best that KLM can offer.

Yours Sincerely

XXX XXX
    KLM/ NWA Customer Care Italy
    i'm very happy because they answered me (even if answer was not necessary).
    I usually always comment my experience aboard on various carriers.

The only answer i got till now were from TG and - now - KL.

Did you get answers by others carriers? (btw, i mean answers for *positive* feedback)

Luke
    There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
    If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Yes, I regularly get that type of response from SQ, BA and CX. I once even got one from AA.

I figure positive feedback can only help cabin crew who have made my flight pleasant. It's well worth the effort to send in the letter, though I do prefer the onboard forms so I have no excuse to procrastinate.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

I've submitted online two positive feedback on two separate SQ flights. Both were replied back to my email. IIRC the contents were a bit similar to your letter from KL, along with them saying that they had informed the FAs concerned about my commendations

Comment

I received a very nice reply from AA when I sent them an email praising one of their AAngels at ORD.
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

I have received e-mail replies from SQ JKT as well as the HQ for notes commending their cabin crew.
          One of the more recent FAs even sent me a CNY card back.

I think it is important that excellent work is recognized.

Comment

i always comment my SQ experience and i never got any answer.
            SQ does not love me.
            There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
            If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post

Did you get answers by others carriers? (btw, i mean answers for *positive* feedback)

Luke

Sure... once I was on LH Business class for short haul. Received an excellent service, with the matron (quite young thing, actually ) greeting me by name. Enjoyed that short flight, the service and towards the end, I wrote a quick response.

Not long after that, I received a response from LH Customer Service. They thanked me and said they will 'pass on' my compliments to the FA concerned.
              Hurrah for LH.

Comment

SQ does not love me.
                SQ? No response for positive feedback.
                Negative feedback? Oh yeah, yes, standard response.

Comment

SQ does not love me.
                  Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                  SQ? No response for positive feedback...
                  Wow, that's really the opposite of my experience. I've received a written response to a large proportion (I'd even say > 90%) of my positive feedback. Maybe you two write too often.
                  ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

I got a two page letter addressing my feedback from SQ0321 in August 2006 about two weeks after sending it.

I received a three page letter from customer relations addressing my compliments and areas for improvement that I have experienced over the months that I gave to them via feedback last week. It was a very sincere letter. Kudos to them.

Comment

Working...
                    X