MI Catering / Drink List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MI Catering / Drink List

Been looking around and have only seen very few pictures of meals in MI, especially in J. Anyone knows if they do serve champagne in J? Are there any special cocktails (ala SQ) or is it your bog-standard house-pours, beer and wine?

Will be doing a CNX-SIN in a couple of weeks in J and am not sure what to expect. Have not flown them in years!
    God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
    Been looking around and have only seen very few pictures of meals in MI, especially in J. Anyone knows if they do serve champagne in J? Are there any special cocktails (ala SQ) or is it your bog-standard house-pours, beer and wine?

Will be doing a CNX-SIN in a couple of weeks in J and am not sure what to expect. Have not flown them in years!
    Having flew with MI many times on SUB-SIN vv sector, never been once being offered a menu or drink list.
    And as long as I can remember, I never been being offered any champer.
    Only red and white wine, which were poured from a small bottle (but you can asked the whole small bottle for you if you want it)
    They also have beer, Tiger beer...

Here some picture of the catering from my last flight couple of weeks ago...

Comment

Thanks for that Dent@SUB! Meal looks ok but guess it's nothing fantastic. Sad about the champagne but I guess the wine will have to do!
      God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

I've never had a menu either. They just tell you what the two options are for food and as Dent@Sub says it's Tiger Beer, White Wine or Red Wine, in J!. No champagne, never mind cocktails.

Comment

Interesting that they don't carry house-pours (i.e. Whisky, Rum), even for their J pax! Last time I flew them was a one-way Y HKT-SIN and I was asleep for most of the flight.

Comment

Working...
          X