NRT Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NRT Lounge

Hello... I am a newbie in this site. I couldn't find a thread discussing lounge in NRT or just too lazy to flip through all the past pages...

So questions from me (I am based in TKY):

1. NH Lounge on 2nd Flr is very crowded and when SQ is flying, I can't usually find seat and have to sit at the small bar seat at the corner near the smoking room or no seats at all!! Food choices are one of the bare minimal, same as FRA lounge near SQ gate.

If I travel in Z (most expensive business class price) and a QPP and *G - can I go to the 4th Flr - think they call it the "suites" lounge? With a very valid reasons too...

2. How many lounges anyway in NRT? Can we access other *G lounges? Any less crowded lounges but as good as SKL in SG or Virgin lounges in heathrow?

Thanks... cheers,

Didn't you ask this question on FT and got the answer?

Comment

You also have access to the UA lounge which is quite large as UA is big at NRT. It is a good lounge as it has excellent apron and runway views.

The F section is very good too on the upper floor. It has the same runway view but it is quiet and has very comfortable seating by the window.

However the food choice is very poor.

Comment

Working...
      X