Best Krisshop Gift Recommendations for a 3-year old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Krisshop Gift Recommendations for a 3-year old

On our RTW trip coming up two weeks from today which includes 4 SQ sectors, we would love to search for that perfect onboard gift for my GF's 3-year old niece. Would prefer something of SIA exclusive offer. Kristoff teddy bear looks pretty descent at the moment and if there isn't much feedback or recommendations of other items, we would stick with this piece of stuff animal. I would believe aircraft models are too young for a 3-year old and thus unfit? Don't know how avid of an onboard shopper all of you are, but regardless would like everyone to share their SIA inflight shopping experiences in which they have bought something for their precious son/daughter, nephew/nieces, etc so I can get a broad shopping list to consider. If so, have they enjoyed the items? So would anyone recommend something else other than Mr. Kristoff?
    My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Sadly, KrisShop seems to offer increasingly fewer items for young kids. (But maybe that's because I tend to buy them for my niece and nephew in Singapore, so I've just run out of options. )

I vote for the Big Fat Snoring Pig (item 169 in the March / April 07 catalog): it makes a snoring noise when its tummy, which rises and falls, is pressed. S$38 if purchased inflight. Then you can ask the cabin crew if they have some kids' goodies that they can give you to supplement your dutyfree purchase.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

I can second that the Big Fat Snoring Pig is great for a 3 year old. She will love it. I have seen the Pig and other animals a couple of years ago when they were introduced, any 3 year old will enjoy it.
      My son is 5 and he is asking me each time to bring back a Singapore Airlines airplane model. But he is a boy and he loves airplanes and really plays with them. He definetly made and is making very good use of every airplane model I ever brought back home. I wish they had some more appropriate models for kids though.
      How about that Barbie SQ Stewardess, I thought I still saw that on a recent flight, that might be still o.k. for a 3 year old little girl. All little girls want to be a stewardess, she'll probably put all her teddybears and any other plush toys on chairs configured like an airplane and serve them "tea or coffee anyone"
      You could supplement that by getting her a little Kebaya dress you can buy at the store at Changi. If my boy was a girl I would have done that long time ago.
      Last edited by yvrcnx; 19 March 2007, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
        Sadly, KrisShop seems to offer increasingly fewer items for young kids. (But maybe that's because I tend to buy them for my niece and nephew in Singapore, so I've just run out of options. )

I vote for the Big Fat Snoring Pig (item 169 in the March / April 07 catalog): it makes a snoring noise when its tummy, which rises and falls, is pressed. S$38 if purchased inflight. Then you can ask the cabin crew if they have some kids' goodies that they can give you to supplement your dutyfree purchase.
        Unfortunately, last time I was flying with peter11, there was no Big Fat Snoring Pig. Same this time on SQ15. But, yes, the Charlotte's Web children toys are on board. I did not ask, because there were 3 young children in F.

Comment

How about Barbie watch and pencil case? But, I like Braun Buffel Piglet Purse: pink salmon colour with heart-shape. (Oops, it shows I don't know anything about children... )

Comment

you should get her the baitk kebya uniform. Its the same fabric as the real FA. Or did they stop selling them onboard? anyone know?
            Last edited by singaporeairlinesboi; 19 March 2007, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rejuvenated View Post
              On our RTW trip coming up two weeks from today which includes 4 SQ sectors, we would love to search for that perfect onboard gift for my GF's 3-year old niece. Would prefer something of SIA exclusive offer.
              Have you considered KRISTIE? SIA talking Stewardess DOll Set S$39 it comes in a backpack. Complete w Kebaya, bag and accessories. Batteries are included

And yes...do ask the crew for something for a 3 year old gal....

Comment

Great recommendations so far and thus a listing of:

1) Snoring Pig
                2) Barbie FA Doll
                3) Mini Kebaya Outfit
                4) Talking Doll Set
                5) Barbie Watch & Pencil Case
                6) Piglet Purse

Will take these into considerations. Thanks! Any more recommendations, please feel free to dish them out.
                My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

Originally posted by Rejuvenated View Post
                  Great recommendations so far and thus a listing of:

1) Snoring Pig
                  2) Barbie FA Doll
                  3) Mini Kebaya Outfit
                  4) Talking Doll Set
                  5) Barbie Watch & Pencil Case
                  6) Piglet Purse

Will take these into considerations. Thanks! Any more recommendations, please feel free to dish them out.

#3 Is no longer in stock

#2 & #4 refer to the same item
                  Last edited by mec; 19 March 2007, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mechinois View Post
                    #3 Is no longer in stock

#2 & #4 refer to the same item

really? that sucks now i cant buy my niece that. Quess imma get her the fake one.

Comment

Working...
                    X