Minimum Connecting Time at BKK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minimum Connecting Time at BKK

Do you think enough time to connect arriving at BKK on CX at 15:10 and departing on SQ at 16:50?
    What is the minimum connecting time at BKK now?

See you on traitors air soon,

Originally posted by CGK View Post
    Do you think enough time to connect arriving at BKK on CX at 15:10 and departing on SQ at 16:50?
    What is the minimum connecting time at BKK now?

See you on traitors air soon,

Generally speaking - I think even 1 hour is enough at BKK. It isn't that disorganized !

What's all this about 'traitors air' ??

Comment

Our beloved CGK uses to call Traitors all SQTalkers flying on CX, due to the fact they are going back on SQ.... and of course CX is therefore Traitors Air.
      But if you browse on this site u'll see some incriminating pics about CGK enjoying CX flights

I'm one of the traitors.
      There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
      If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Given the news from last week, I happen to think that the title of "Traitor Air" is more appropriate for SQ than CX.

Comment

I did it. CX fligt arrived late at 15:15. The gate was almost at the end of Pier G. I had a really long walk to the Transfer Desk at the intersection of Pier C and D (where the other direction would be Transfer to Domestic). It took me total around 35 minutes to walk and to get BP. Too short to be at the TG lounge. So no shower for me this time, i.e. no L'Occitane kit earned.

Comment

Working...
          X