Skyteam - Which FF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skyteam - Which FF?

I have a legacy membership to CO within Skyteam.

Apologies for a generic question: Just wondering, as I could not find the info in TOF Skyteam forum, which FF offers the easiest/minimal qualification, the best burn/redemption, upgrades? Is there a comparison chart lurking around that you guys know about?

Of course, I could start doing the leg work but it never hurt to ask and someone could point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Cheers

SQFan, try this, please

SkyTeam charts - Achieving Status
    There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
    If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
      SQFan, try this, please

SkyTeam charts - Achieving Status
      Grazie grazie ...

Comment

Best burn rates are the DL and NW Intra-Asia J awards. 30K gets you a roundtrip between North Asia (NRT, ICN, etc) and South East Asia (BKK, SIN, etc).

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
          Best burn rates are the DL and NW Intra-Asia J awards. 30K gets you a roundtrip between North Asia (NRT, ICN, etc) and South East Asia (BKK, SIN, etc).
          Thanks for your pm.
          You're a star!

Comment

a Star???? Maybe a Skyteam rather than a Star

btw, i want the PM too
            There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
            If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
              btw, i want the PM too
              Ask and ye shall receive

Comment

One of the most overlooked programmes is ALASKA AIRLINES MVP. Currently one may earn mileage on certain Skyteam members DL/CO/NW/AF/KL (but not AZ yet)... and some Oneworld partners (AA/LA/BA/CX/QF)...in addition to AS of course...

Some of the partners are status earning, and some are not. But you could fly on AF/KL and redeem on say CX !

But who'd want to do that right?

AS awards on CX are one of the best ... inter asia 25K in Y, 45K in J, and 55K in F. Or BA awards from NA to Australia via UK for 100K in Y, 125K in J and 150K in F.

Just FYI. But oh ya, you're taking AZ...

Comment

I fly frequently to Tahiti and decided to go via LAX from now on. Since NZ has discontinued this route there is only AF and Air Tahiti Nui left.
                  Planning to use AF from now on. Which FF would any of your recommend for this kind of flying, (AF which I wouldn't fly other then to PPT), DL, CO or NW?
                  When flying to the US I am usually on *A but don't mind using another carrier if price and service are better.
                  Are any of these USA carriers better in service then others; DL, CO, NW even compared with UA?

Comment

Paging DeltaFlyingProf!

Comment

Working...
                    X