Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Improvement - Saving a new thread before publicly posting it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improvement - Saving a new thread before publicly posting it?

Hi,

I think it would be handy to have the ability to save a post before you publish it for the rest of the world to see. If might be handy for when your writing up trip reports. I know you can copy and paste form word but there are some limitations.

You may have issues where a user saves a post and doesn't come back to it. Maybe if you get set it to delete them maybe after 10 days or something?

Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
    Hi,

I think it would be handy to have the ability to save a post before you publish it for the rest of the world to see. If might be handy for when your writing up trip reports. I know you can copy and paste form word but there are some limitations.

You may have issues where a user saves a post and doesn't come back to it. Maybe if you get set it to delete them maybe after 10 days or something?

Thanks for the feedback - we'll look into it to see if this feature is available and get back to you

Comment

Our tech boffins have checked this and it's not a native facility in vbulletin, unfortunately.

Whilst it would have been nice to have, we're not entirely convinced that the plug ins available for this do what they say on the box so the prudent thing is to wait until something proven comes along in a future iteration of vb.

Thank you for your feedback though - it's important Much appreciated.

Comment

ah well, never mind.

Thanks anyway

Comment

Working...
        X