Priority Club devaluation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priority Club devaluation

Timed well with the PPS devaluation to give me a double blow, Priority Club has raised redemption levels for many of their hotels. New reward redemption list below:

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/pc/...rateCode=IVANI

My condolences.

This comes after the SPG devaluation earlier this year. 2007 = Year of Devaluations?
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

..which also followed Hilton upping the Category ratings of many Hotels last year. Some by more than one level.

This game isn't nearly as much fun as it used to be....

Comment

Yikes........ i'm learning one thing..... that in the FFP world, nothing stays the same forever

Comment

CPs & HIs cost the same now What logic is that? Can't image a HIex costing 25K. Unreal

Comment

That's a total of 3 bad news I have heard today...can it get any worse?

Comment

The good news is that there are quite a few properties (including ICs and CPs) going at the new PointBreaks rate of 5K PC Points per night.

Comment

Hyatt has also recently revised its award charts.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                  The good news is that there are quite a few properties (including ICs and CPs) going at the new PointBreaks rate of 5K PC Points per night.
                  That's what's called softening the blow. Do you know precisely how often they change the Pointsbreak hotels? (they only mention" Please check back frequently")

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                    That's what's called softening the blow. Do you know precisely how often they change the Pointsbreak hotels? (they only mention" Please check back frequently")
                    Don't know, but I would guess ad-hoc whenever it suits them....

Comment

I realised it, too. Not very nice, but after the changes at the competitors this was only a question of time.
                      FLYGVA
                      Hotel and Trip Reports

Comment

Working...
                      X